66 Queen Street, Cambridge, 3434
DO YOU REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
We want to do all we can to make the insurance process easy for you. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need extra support due to challenges related to:
- Understanding and / or learning difficulties
- Literacy or cognitive issues
- English not being your first language
- Age-related issues
- Vision and/or hearing impairment
- Stressful situations such as finding yourself in unexpected financial hardship, experiencing a bereavement, or a relationship breakdown where you may need more help with understanding and managing your insurance
You can also choose to have a friend or a family member help you when you talk to us, or nominate a trusted person to act on your behalf – simply let us know and we will work with you to address your particular needs.
To let us know you need extra support, you can contact your broker directly by email or phone. Alternatively you can contact us on 0800 55 54 53 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will direct you to the appropriate colleague.